Affiliation of Dynamic Table Tennis Athletes The 4th Battle
ZAYED HIGHER ORGANIZATION Mafraq Abu Dhabi UAE
Date June 28, 2013 : Time 9:00am
Tournament Rules and Regulations:
1.All participants are encouraged to proceed to the tournament venue on time as stated.
2. All participants are requested to pay the tournament entry fee of AED 100 to the table committee as soon as he/she arrives in the tournament venue.
3. First time participants in an ADTTA organized tournament whose playing skills have not yet been verified are subjected to confirmation by the tournament committee to establish the sincerity of their declared playing category.
4. This tournament is endorsed for unity and harmony for all table tennis enthusiasts. Participants are encouraged to show utmost sportsmanship and camaraderie throughout the duration of the tournament.
5. All participants, supporters and spectators are requested to adhere to cleanliness and orderliness as per regulations stated by the management of the tournament venue. All garbage must be secured and disposed of properly.
6. All participants, supporters and spectators are requested to maintain order and support a friendly atmosphere in and out of the tournament venue.
7. All participants, supporters and spectators who will be using digital cameras are advised to turn off their flashes in order not to interfere with the proper playing condition. Strong light coming from the flashes of cameras will disrupt vision of the players and will cause agitation. As so, laser pointers and other disturbing light devices are discouraged from being brought and utilized inside the tournament venue.
8. Any participants, supporters and spectators who will be found deliberately violating any rules and regulations as stated herein, conducting mischievous acts and showing gross disrespect to other participants, spectators and to the committee itself will be dealt with accordingly. Depending on the graveness of his/her offense, the perpetrator will be asked to leave the venue and/or will be banned from joining any future events organized by the same committee.
1.The tournament will be based on a Double Elimination bracketing format.
2.There will be 4 categories to be played in this tournament: Classes A, B+, B and C.
3.The bracketing format will be based upon the actual number of registered participants.
4.Before the start of the tournament, the committee will be the one to conduct the actual draw of playing numbers for all participants. This is a necessary action in order to minimize time lost. All participants will be assured that the draw will be done in an honest and precise manner.
5.Winners’ bracket will be played in a best of 5 sets format.
6.Losers’ bracket will be played in a best of 3 sets format.
7.A player who will sustain two losses will be eliminated from the tournament.
8.The Player who will reach finals without losing a game will play with a twice to beat advantage (best of 5 sets per match as necessary) over an opponent coming from the losers’ bracket.
9.All participants are advised to be attentive and listen to the public address system as their names are being called upon. There will be a lunch break to be announced during the actual tournament. All games will be suspended and resumed as per the necessary time table. Special considerations are given to those participants who will be attending to their routine praying commitments. As so, such participants are encouraged to inform the committee in advance in order to make any necessary adjustments in the playing schedules.
10.Trophies and other special prizes will be awarded to the lucky winners as governed by the tournament committees and sponsors.
GOOD LUCK TO US ALL……..May the Best Participants win!
(ADTTA Family Joint Forces)
ADTTA President : Sicat Vivz
Coach & Senior Adviser: Richard-ike Lim
Senior Adviser & Committee Officer: Leo Trillo
Committee Officer: Joel Gundao
Coach & Committee Officer: Martin Dohnal
3.Pao Espiritu Aduna
4. JEnnylyn AlmAzan
5. Richard Ike Lim
6. Gohar Zaman
7. Jaymee Yanga
8. Macey Valencia
Registration Fee Incharge:
1. Jaymee Yanga
2. Ana Maria Flandez Vallejo
The Voice (MC):
1. Gohar Zaman
2. Macey Valencia
Cameraman & Photographer:
2. Jose Rey Paz Panaguiton
3. Aga Mulat
4. Joseph Pagado
1. Tarek Ghannoum
2. Pao Espiritu
3. Macey Valencia
Committee Umpire Class A
1.Richard Ike Lim
Committee Umpire Class B+
6.Paul Tampong d’great
8.Zosimo Maternal, Jr.
Committee Umpire Class B
3. Ahmad iell
6.Marco Paulo S. Forbes
Committee Umpire Class C
2.Albie Jon R. Carangan
Thank you for the following sponsors on June 28th ADTTA’S tournament
AJ Brothers Table Tennis Accessories & Apparels
Abu Dhabi Ship Building – Trophies
Mr. Naseer Al Zaabi
MRO – Sevices Superintendent
Abu Dhabi Ship Building
Sr. Service Engineer
Mr. Abdullah Almerahmi
Berlin Health Consultancy – Food for the participants – 2000AED
FITLINE Courtesy of JONATHAN ARCEGA provide “ENERGY DRINK”
Zayed Higher Organization – Venue
Thank you very much from ADTTA FAMILY